Sunday, January 21, 2007

Mr. Henly,

I have a question.

3 weeks ago I gave my boyfriend chlamydia. We stayed together, and although he was initially angry he's been really great. I want to get him a present to apologize. Can you help me come up with a gift that says "Sorry I gave you chlamydia?"

I know they say that chlamydia is the gift that keeps on giving... but I'm hoping for something better to show him how much I appreciate him not freaking out too much that I gave him slut rabies.

Signed,
Ms. Charlotte Ho

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ms. Ho,

All men fantasize about with being a skanky hooker at least once in their lives. It's the threat of catching the slut rabies that keeps us from fulfilling that fantasy. Since you've already been a big skank and gave him the "Big C", why not make the boy's dreams come true? Buy him a hooker and bring her (or "him" if he's so inclined) home.

Just be sure to hide all your prescription medication beforehand.

Happy Hooker Hunting!

Mr. Henly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is very soon for Chlamydia to be treated if full course of antibiotics is completed. It is no need for you to think too much about it. Please check those information site to educated yourself. Also, you could get information at http://www.positivesingles.com/blog/loveblog